Monday, July 19, 2010

Passionate or Winging it?

I think this is an interesting read:

http://blog.limkitsiang.com/2010/07/19/najib%e2%80%99s-ill-disciplined-leadership/

Why? The way it is written is very entertaining. I cannot help myself but smile. It ends with a big bang – Zee Avi lyrics to the song Kantoi.

I have to watch more ucapan from Najib. As a leader he should always be prepared and work long hours to make sure all the ucapan and the things he says is meaningful. I am a little taken aback that he does not easily form a sentence during his meetings or gatherings. How does a leader gets his message across if he is unable to explain himself clearly? Mind boggling. It boils down to good work ethics, discipline and passion.

Does he have that? I know for sure he has a passion for FB and Twitter….. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment