Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friendship

When I was younger
I felt the world is no big deal
I was strong
I was driven
I was determined
I do not need anyone

As I grow older
I experience
Anger
Deception
Dishonesty
Greed
Jealousy
Disgust
Love
Trust
And Friendship

Friendship reminds me of you
A friend who tolerate my immaturity
A friend who was there as I learn humility
A friend who lends her shoulder
When I lost in the battle of love
You were there to lift my spirit
Made me feel I had wings to live my life

Today my friend,
Know that I would lend you my shoulder
Know that I see you as a great Mom
Know that you are loved in so many ways
By your beautiful children
Wonderful husband
Circle of friends
And me.


For my friend Zaleha Daud
Nura
30th April 2010

2 comments:

  1. Aww Nur, this is so beautiful. Thank you. Have been trying to write something ( a few times ) tapi yang mengalir hanya air mata.....Really miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zale,
    I need to make time to see you soon...insyaallah. Thank you, it came straight from my heart...

    ReplyDelete