Friday, April 30, 2010

Gift of Hopes and Dreams


As another birthday approaches
Memories of birthday gifts flashes by
The green scarf
The huge bouquet of flowers
The perfumes
Branded handbags
Glamorous watches
Beautiful bracelets
Gold earrings
Birthday cakes
Free lunches and dinner
And
The birthday cards

All were given
As the symbol of love & affection
The symbol of thoughtfulness
The symbol of appreciation

As another birthday creep by
I wish the best for those
Who shows me love and affection
Who are always thoughtful
Who constantly display their appreciation

You have made my day through the years
By making me feel I am an honorable person
That I am trustworthy
That I have made a difference in your life

I wish you happiness, more than how you have made me happy
I wish you prosperity, more than what you have given me
I wish you success, more than my success
I wish you new joy
I wish you new experience
I wish you good health
I wish you contentment
I wish you fulfillment of your hopes and dreams
I wish I'll be there to firmly hold your hand
With a big smile on my face
Wishing you another great birthday
Just like you have
On my birthday


Thursday, 29 April, 2010
9:38 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment